Colorado State University: RVUCOM will hold up to six (6) seats annually for graduates of Colorado State University’s Master of Science in Biomedical Sciences Program. To be considered for admission, candidates must:
- Meet the minimum admissions requirements set forth by RVUCOM;
- Have completed the Master of Science in Biomedical Sciences (1 year) degree requirements at the time of RVUCOM matriculation;
- Have achieved a minimum GPA of 3.4 in the Master of Science in Biomedical Sciences (1 year);
- Complete an AACOMAS application prior to March 15th
- Provide a letter of reference from a physician.
CSU-BMS will provide RVUCOM with a list of the recommended candidates and RVUCOM will make the final decision. CSU-BMS will recommend candidates based on a holistic review of the applicant. Any CSU-BMS candidate who is not selected to participate in the program is eligible to apply to RVUCOM via the traditional process.