Goals / Strategic Priorities
The Program strives to:
- Equip graduates with the knowledge and skills necessary to evaluate and manage primary care presentations at a level of competence that allows for indirect supervision.
- Prepare graduates to work collaboratively in interprofessional environments.
- Train graduates to provide compassionate medical care to diverse patient populations and in a variety of clinical settings.
- Promote life-long learning skills.
- Promote student success and program completion.
Current data regarding progression toward meeting these goals can be found on the RVU PA Program webpage.