Administrative Holds

A student who fails to meet obligations to the University may be placed on administrative hold, during which time he/she may not be allowed to register, receive a diploma, or receive a transcript. The student must settle financial accounts with the Office of Student Financial Services and determine with the Registrar which office placed the administrative hold in order to clear the obligation with that respective office.